Saturday, January 21, 2012

Been a while

Tomorrow we head down to Long Beach.  I am attending a meeting in Pasadena on Monday for work and the boys will have a visit with oma and opa.  I decided to go down tomorrow so that we could swing by the East Bay Moms Preschool Fair today.

Rus and I decided to by pass showers, face washing, tooth brushing and hair combing to get the morning stuff completed before Seth's nap, which also included dropping the Accord off at Wheel Works for new tires.  (I found one of my tires flat the other day and they are balding.)  After we dropped to the car off we went to the preschool fair.

Unfortunately, Wyatt's teacher was working the Grand Lake Montesorri booth at the preschool fair.  I carefully avoided walking by the booth, but Rus walks RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT and then talks to her.  I asked him what he said to her in way of explanation and he said that he said nothing about it.  Wyatt refused to talk to her, which I found odd.  Rus did find out that yesterday Wyatt picked up a ukulele in class and sand "I've been working on the railroad" to the class.  The class in turn all got up and danced.

We also ran in to Kathleen, Chris and Audrey.  I figure we would as I had told her about it she said she was coming.  We also ran in to Julian's mom from Smalltrans.  I found out that she and her husband Paul work for Alameda Public Health Department.  She has a doctorate in Public Health.  I also found out Julian is only 2 years 4 months.  I was sure he was three already.

After the preschool fair we went over to Whole Foods for a quick lunch.  There we ran in to my co-worker David.  We also ran in to Serena, from Gingko room, and her parents.  We introduced ourselves and I told them how close we live from them.  Serena will likely go to the same Elementary School as Wyatt.

Wyatt then asked Serena to hold hands and they walked around the store holding hands.  It was freakin' adorable.

And I am sooooo glad that I didn't shower or anything today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.