Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Wy Guy

Tomorrow is Wyatt's birthday, but we celebrated today since it's Sunday and I work tomorrow.  Oma and Opa came up.  We went to the Fremont Aqua Splash Park.  Wyatt had some initial hesitancy, but ended up loving it.  Perhaps not as much as Seth, who cried is little eyes out when we told him it was time to go.  We all ended up with sunburns.

We had dinner and went back to the house for cake.

Wyatt had a great day.  He felt really loved and that's the most important thing.

It's so hard to think back now to when he was born and how I felt at the time compared to where we are now.  There were time in NICU I wasn't sure he would get better.  I didn't think he was ever going to come home.  I thought we would never get off the feeding tube.  Never run normally.  I never would have thought he would go to kindergarten on time.

And here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.