S: I live in the water. I have a long nose and sharp teeth. I am green.
Me: are you an alligator?
S: no
Me: are you a crocodile?
S: no
Me: give me another clue.
S: my nose is really long.
Me: I give up. Tell me.
S: a gharial
S: I am an animal that lives in the water and I am naked.
Me: aren't all animals in the water naked?
S: yes
Me: give me another clue.
S: I don't have another clue.
Me: I give up. Tell me.
S: a nudibranch
Me: very clever.
S: I am an animal with lots of sharp spikes.
Me: a hedgehog?
S: no
Me: a porcupine?
S: no
Long pause
Me: are you an echidna?
S: yes!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Monday, June 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.