Thursday, September 16, 2010

Give me a break already

Wyatt seems to be enjoying day care a bit more. I asked today if he was hitting and one of the teachers said yes, but only when other kids were doing it. (Great. He's a follower.) He wasn't getting a time out for it, because it wasn't that big of a deal. Well, it's a big deal at home now. I think we will have to institute time outs again. He is hitting, biting, throwing and generally melting down all the time. He melts down and throws his yogurt if there is too much yogurt on the spoon. He goes in to this panic where he repeats "big bite" over and over and then throws the yogurt on the floor. He then immediately wants it back again. He has been hiting Seth more, not hard and on the feet. I don't like it. Whenever we get stern with him he cries so hard we feel horrible.

Yesterday Rus had to take Seth for an ultrasound as Seth is vomiting. The doctor wanted to rule out pyloric stenosis. Luckily he didn't have PS, otherwise he would have needed surgery. So they think hSeth has whatever Rus had. Seth's not a really happy camper right now. I think he may have diarrhea as he has destroyed an amazing number of items of clothing including Rus' underwear since yesterday.

I ended up riding BART and the Kaiser shuttle with Wyatt to meet Rus and Seth at the hospital. Wyatt loved being on the train and walking around downtown Oakland so much. I am afraid when I go to get him today he is going to freak out if I don't take him on the train.

Also, I think he calls day care "kenzodaniel" which are the names of two of his "friends" from day care. Rus kept saying, "Let's go see Kenzo and Daniel!" and Wyatt now asks "kenzodaniel?" when we are leaving the house. He also says "Bye, bye kenzodaniel" when he goes to bed. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.