Monday, September 13, 2010

Short update and 4 month visit

Many things going on here. First, I went back to work on the 1st. You might be wondering then why I am blogging on a Monday. Well, Rus has food poisoning and has been vomiting the past 18 hours. So I am home with Seth, who is taking a nap. Rus tells me Seth never naps. I am finding that hard to believe. True he doesn't sleep much on the weekends, but then there is Wyatt to contend with.

Wyatt is in day care today. He is still very clingly when I drop him off, but he isn't crying. He just needs a bit of coaxing. It's strange because he talks about the entity "Kenzodaniel" (that's Kenzo and Daniel from day care) all weekend long. When we actually get to day care and I point to Kenzo and say "Hey! There's Kenzo!" Wyatt could really care less. I have no idea who Daniel is.

With the vomiting it made for a bad weekend. I was actually sick last week with severe abdominal pain. I thought maybe my incision was infected. Then that went away and we all got colds. Then Sunday Wyatt climbed out of the crib for the first time and hurt himself. Then the food poisoning or maybe Rus has rotovirus, who knows. Anyway, we aren't doing well!

I only have two pathetic little days off since going back to work. How sad I have to use one for this, but what are you going to do.

Friday we took Seth for his four month checkup. He is now 18lb 3.8oz. He checks out fine, but apparently he has the same y-shaped gluteal crease Wyatt had. I hadn't even noticed. We will have to look in to that later. I seem to recall the PA from neurosurgery saying something about there being a higher likelihood that a second child with a Y gluteal crease will have a tethered spinal cord. But maybe I am remembering that wrong. Thank goodness for blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.