Friday, May 4, 2012

A trip to Montclair park with the boys

I took the boys to the park and figured Rus could meet us there and we could go to dinner. The park went something like this. Not in this order though.

Seth got clocked by swing totally traumatizing himself and the little girl swinging. I was trying to help Wyatt down a steep hill he climbed up and Seth got away from us. I had to console Seth then go apologize to the little girl and console her she felt so bad. The boys stepped in all mud present. Would not stop picking up goose poop and throwing it in water. Seth almost got hit by a teenager throwing a coke bottle (plastic) at his friend. Saw goslings in grass but had to hold the boys back from running at them. Seth would not stop pushing cancel button when I was trying to pay for parking. Really very little good came of the trip.

An hour later I found out Rus hadn't even left work yet. I smelled a poopy diaper and we left.

- short and sweet since typed on my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.