Here's Seth on our initial approach.

And there were pony rides. Seth was very keen to go, but remained really serious throughout his ride. I didn't get a picture of Wyatt as Rus was with him.

Here's my favorite octopus kite with a "make your own kite" I put together for the boys that I am flying.

Geppetto brought some kites of his own. Here's Wyatt flying a buzz lightyear. Wyatt did a really great job with his kite, but he kept getting close to people to talk to them and nearly entangling his kite. He was very proud of his kite and was eager to tell people about it. We had only a few tangles and mostly among our own group. Later when I asked Wyatt if he wanted some pretzels, he said yes and let go of his kite. I had to run after it to get it. (On the plus side it did get me pretty close to giant octopus.) Seth did a bit of flying, but was not that interested. He also let go of the kite and I had to go after it. I ended up walking around with him so he could see the big dog kite again.

Here's Geppetto making Seth laugh. This was getting to be about a half an hour past Seth's nap time so he was getting pretty grumpy. Geppetto made him smile though.

Geppetto and Wyatt flying.

OK, I really like this giant kite.

Seth viewing the kites.

We even started the morning off with the boys sleeping until 8:30. That has NEVER happened before. And I thought them sleeping until 7:30 on Saturday was good.
To top off the evening, Lesley the babysitter is back! So Rus and I are going out to celebrate our anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.