Fly by posting - Dr. Walton scheduled a NST for me today since I was freaking out. Tomorrow I will be the gestational age in this pregnancy that I was when I went in for Wyatt's NST where everything went wrong. The NST went fine. No problems except that Seth apparently fell asleep duing it and had to be encouraged to wake up. The nurse also checked my amniotic fluid and it looks good.
We took Wyatt for new shoes this weekend. We suspected that his old New Balance shoes were getting tight. Turns out we were very, very right. He now wears size six shoes. As soon as he has the new Saucony shoes on he took off! Now I feel like a complete asshole for letting my son suffer learning to walk in tight shoes. Another item for my list of stupid parenting mistakes.
No really, I sould start making a list.
The new shoes are velcro, which is so much easier than constantly re-tying those other shoes. Wyatt does open and close the velcro, but so far he hasn't tried to take the shoes off.
We went to Ed and Roger's on Sunday for brunch and ended up hanging out there almost all day. Wyatt really enjoyed it I think. Geppetto was there and made Wyatt crack up. Roger and Ed have a fence around their pool that creates a "babbee track." Wyatt must have walked around it some 22 times. Hana and Wyatt actually seemed to notice that each other existed.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All parents could all have such a list. Don't worry, one day you will be able to laugh about the shoes. It's quite amazing that kids actually survive childhood virtually unscathed when you consider all the things that can possibly go wrong!
ReplyDeleteGlad the test went well, now relax.