Monday, June 7, 2010

Pool

Roger and Ed invited us over yesterday to use the pool. Unfortunately, none of us have bathing suits! We got Wyatt some swim diapers and I decided I didn't want to do anything that might mess with my incision. So, Rus took Wyatt for a swim with his shorts on. Wyatt absolutely loved the pool. Only problem was he wanted Rus to let go of him so he could "walk."

Proving that we are the worst guests ever Wyatt peed on their bathroom rug, Rus dripped through the house and I spilled 4oz of breast milk all over the kitchen. I have never been so mortified in all my life. Seth slept through most of the visit until he awoke during dinner and then awoke just as we were leaving.

Wyatt did chase Hana around and try to hug and kiss her, which was adorable, but probably didn't make up for all the other crap.

Roger is taking Hana for swim lessons. Should I have signed up babee for swim lessons? Maybe next year.

We have gotten in to a free playgroup in Berkeley. Roger and Hana already went through a session and are going again, but probably on a different day. They have ST, OT and PTs come to some of the sessions to talk to the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.