Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday art session

Wyatt and I did a couple projects today involving paint and pumpkins. It took Wyatt a while to warm up to the paint, but then I couldn't get him away from the "colors." We painted a pumpkin I cut out of grocery bags. We painted some small pumpkins. We used pompoms to decorate and also to paint. He was not so big on the feathers or tissue paper though. Wyatt even decorated his arm. Think he is going to have tattoos someday? He did not enjoy the bath, which actually occurred before he decorated his arm.

At one point he sang Happy Birthday and promptly asked me for more cake. We had not had cake at any point before then.












Wyatt also had Seth laughing huge belly laughs. I am not even sure what he was doing that was so funny but Seth loved it.

It was a rough day though. Wyatt woke up at 5:40 and Seth shortly after that. Wyatt's afternoon nap was shorter than usual. He was super grouchy today. We put Wyatt to bed at 7:39 and he made no protest. I think he was asleep by 7:45. Rus is still working on Seth. I put him down once but he woke up again.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.