Rus got a two-month (hopefully more) contract gig with Shutterfly. This is great for him and us as the money is good. Only problem, Seth is going to day care full time and we only have one car. Since the job is down in Redwood Shores (around 45-60 minutes away), Rus can only really drive us one way. If we bought another car we would totally offset the cost of the gig. Last week, Rus took Wednesday off to take Wyatt and Seth to appointments and I took Thursday off because day care was closed. The other three days Cris was kind enough to watch Seth. Wyatt and I ended up taking the bus home. It wasn't too bad the first two nights although Wyatt was very upset by the change in routine, but Friday Wyatt lost it on the bus. He screamed and I decided to just get off and walk. Luckily, it ended up being our stop. Then I have to coax Wyatt up the hill. Mind you this is only Wyatt. Next week, it is Wyatt and Seth.
My boss has offered to drive us one way, but we have to install a car seat for Wyatt. Seth's seat can be buckled in without a base. We figure Seth is going to need a convertible car seat anyway, so why not. So I went to get a seat today, but forgot my wallet. So I have no seat and my boss is supposed to pick me up tomorrow. I just don't have the energy to go back to Babies R Us now. And for all I know they are closed anyway.
Plus the cleaning ladies are coming tomorrow and they don't have keys so they are coming tomorrow at 7:30am. We were supposed to have keys made for them, but I realize now we forgot.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.