I am starting to get nervous about it. I think that I am driving Rus crazy. There is no reason to think that anything bad is going to happen, but I can't stop thinking something bad is going to happen. Probably why I am still having dreams where people are trying to kill me with axes or we leave the baby at home and go out and realize later we forgot the baby and didn't even bother to feed it that day.
No new symptoms - just the usual constipation, sore boobs and gas. No throwing up. I am not even that tired right now. I think that my lack of symptoms is feeding my fear about something being wrong with the pregnancy. I have promised Rus that if we get through the ultrasound tomorrow OK, I will stop freaking out. OK, I will try very hard to stop freaking out.
Rus is still doing a good job of monitoring my diet. We went to Whole Foods yesterday to stock up. He was going to make me some muffins, but whole foods is out of wheat germ. I made really good braised lamb shanks with white beans and lemon last night. We will have the leftovers for dinner tonight. I am trying to eat better!
I am still recovering from my cold. I went in to Kaiser on Friday and was told I could take Actifed at night. That has helped a lot, but I still wake up in a coughing fit occasionally. So, I am still sleeping on the couch, which is actually pretty darn comfortable.
Crap Huell Houser! Must change channel!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.