
Since I have been pregnant I have been having very vivid dreams. Last night's dream involved me being in bed with a stuffed Snuggle bear (from the fabric softener commercial). I knew the Snuggle was evil but no one in my dream believed me. So I am lying in bed and every time I open my eyes the Snuggle has moved. Finally I see the Snuggle under a sheet and it stands and gets bigger and bigger. I am frantically trying to pull the sheet off of the Snuggle, but I keep missing. Next thing I know I hit something, which I believe is Rus' leg, and both of us are startled awake. I say I had a really scary dream - I am even breathing heavy - and Rus trys to console me. I say I am sorry for hitting him in the thigh. Apparently, that isn't what happened.
Rus says I actually kicked him twice and punched him in the crotch. The last time when I finally was jolted out of my dream, he had grabbed my hand before I could punch him again. This is of course more than I can handle. I laugh uncontrollably. I didn't think I would even be able to fall asleep again. This morning it is still funny, but Rus doesn't think so.
Other than the vivid dreams, craving for pizza, constipation, breast tenderness and constipation - I feel great! Oh and I have a cold, which sucks, but what can you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.