Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bunnys in Space

Rus' parents emailed us a couple weeks ago to tell us about a set of baby dishes that Glynn's boss had given him when Rus was born. We went through the boxes that Rus' parents left with him and found Rus' baby bowl, cup and plate. It is Royal Doulton china and the pattern is called "Bunnykins." I wanted to call Rus Bunnykins, but he wasn't game. Should I let that stop me?

The plate is particularly funny as it shows two bunnys taking off in a rocket ship with some other bunnys on the ground waving flags. This isn't a word I use very often, but . . . awesome!

I had a dream the other night that I was selling cocaine. I am not sure why I had to resort to selling cocaine. I must have had a discussion about The Wire and Weeds that day.

I saw Don (my buddy from BSC) last night. He looks exactly the same. I was a little disappointed. I expected a beard, long shaggy hair, a tattoo, something . . . Oh well, it was really good to see him.

The nurse that did my infusion of IVIg last time has started his own side business. This time I went through him directly and the infusion was $900 cheaper. Sweet. Good lord I hope that this is the last infusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.