Apparently, my peri did express a little concern to Rus in the hall about what he was going to find when he performed the ultrasound, but the results were reassuring. Still he wants me back in two weeks instead of waiting four until after he gets back from vacation. When Dr. Walton asked Rus to come with him to schedule my next appointment, I figured he was going to have a your-wife-is-freaking-out-right? talk. Rus swears that did not happen, although they did talk about Dr. Walton's concern about my not feeling FM yet. He apparently said that since the ultrasound results were so good, my not feeling him must be due to my extra padding around the middle. To me he said it must be due to my extra amniotic fluid. Funny huh?
We got a couple of new pictures. They are so small it is hard to make out much, but I will post them anyway. Here is a little picture of his face.
Here is another of his hand. For some reason my peri was really excited about his hand. Rus thinks he was trying to make me feel more reassured by showing he has all his fingers.
I passed my glucose test, which is great news.Also, I finally felt FM kick tonight while I was on the phone with my mom at 23w6d. Rus asked me to describe and I said it felt like someone was poking me from the inside. I am so glad to have felt him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.