We thought it was about time we had a picture taken of both of us together so we paid a guy $10 to take this picture. The first he took, didn't show my belly so I asked him to take another one, which is the picture above. His whole operation was pretty interesting. He carries around the printer in a bag, removes his memory card after he takes the picture and loads the new pics to the printer for printing. Looked heavy. He said he would be out there until about 5am.I am not really sure why I looked scared in the picture. I wasn't scared.
I would also like to mention that more people in NY gave up their seats than on BART. So much for the theory that New Yorkers are rude and heartless. . . apparently BART riders are rude and heartless.
My theory on the BART vs. NYC seat give-up dichotomy is this: the people on BART are all nose-deep in laptops or reading material (and thus oblivious to all the pregnant women surrounding them), while people on the New York subway pay the hell attention to their surroundings.
ReplyDelete