Saturday, April 24, 2010

Random stuff

I told my co-worker last week that I am not ready for another baby. She said "Of course, no one is really ready for a baby." She is pregnant with her first and I am willng to concede that a first time mom is truly not ready because she doesn't really know what to expect. I mean, I imagined what it would be like before Wyatt, but it was so much harder than I thought possible. However, I now know what to expect and I am not ready in any aspect. I guess it doesn't matter really, he will be here and we will deal with it.

I can't believe we are still in this apartment either. Rus and I still argue over whether we should buy or rent. We are too tired to deal with anything besides basic tasks right now. That is only going to get worse.We have completely stalled out. I have to admit I am sad that I will never get to decorate a nursery. But once we move I will hopefully get to decorate two little boy's rooms.

This is going to sounds ridiculous, but I was very excited today that Wyatt ate grapes for the first time. I cut them up, of course and he ate them. I was shocked. I called to Rus who I think didn't believe me at first.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about that too, I know that decorating the nursery is something that moms to be look forward to. Hopefully, you can make it up decorating Wyatt and Seth's rooms, and your own as well! With your artistic talents I'm sure you will come with something special.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.