Well, Wyatt stayed the whole day at preschool today and napped there. I went in with him this morning. He was excited about the fish. I think we should have taught him to recognize his name because clearly he doesn't know where his shoe cubby is. He had stuffed his shoes in another kids cubby yesterday and had no idea where his "inside shoes" were. I am a little concerned all of that stuff is a little much for him, like he is expected to be more self-sufficient than we prepared him for. He was able to get his shoes off when I was there, which was nice, but could only get one of his crocs on. The crocs are totally new to him. We should have practiced them at home and practiced with his lunchbox too.
Rus said his teacher says he was adjusted really well. His teacher suggested the drive through drop off for next week, but I am not sure I am emotionally prepared for that! I think he likes going there, but then again it's still hard to get him in the car. Once he is in there he seems to be interested in going to preschool.
Escrow might close a day later than expected on July 1st. Not a big deal since we probably won't move until the 5th or 6th. Who knows if we can even get movers!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.