Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Seth walking

He's gone from talking a few steps three weeks ago to walking.  It's been amazing to watch.  I think that visiting my parents and having carpeted floors helped a whole lot.  Also, having a captive audience to clap for him and cheer him on helped.

He just up and walked across the room.
This evening he actually went rogue and didn't attempt to walk between Rus and I.  He walked in to the kitchen.  He drops on his butt when Wyatt gets close to him though. I wouldn't trust Wyatt if I was him either.  Actually, it's more that Wyatt wants to try and hug or carry him than try and knock Seth over.  At least that's the way it has been so far.

At day care they said he walked a good portion of the afternoon.  Unfortunately, he isn't eating much of anything we try and feed him.  I thought that they might have better luck at day care, but no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.