I have been using the Clearblue Easy monitor. I wasn't sure how it was going to work since I bled longer than usual after the spontaneous abortion. I took a guess when I set it and low and behold I peaked today at day 15! Good news and close to my usual time! So we decided we had better BD that morning.
The cat wasn't having any of it. She was on the bed. Some how she just knows when we are getting on the bed to have sex versus getting in bed to go to sleep. If we are going to sleep (when we would actually welcome her on the bed) she has a tendency to leave. When we are going to have sex, she holds position and refuses to leave. And she stares. Disapprovingly. It's disconcerting.
We decided we would pretend to go to sleep and hopefully she would leave. She smelled a ruse and wouldn't budge. DH finally kicked her off, but I felt really bad about it. Then she proceeded to go in to the other room and yowl at us. She also started "crazying" where she runs around like a nut. It was all rather distracting.
Some how we powered through and got the deed done.
Upon recommendation from a fellow RESOLVEr, I joined the Yahoo! Reproductive Immunology group yesterday. I have seen approximately eight emails so far. Pretty overwhelming already! I have no idea what most of the acronyms mean! Luckily the Yahoo! group site has lots of information including an acronym section. Also, lots of information on Dr. Beers. I am considering buying his "...Baby Friendly" book.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.