Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Halos aren't just for angels

Well, Halo 3 came out today and I am officially a Halo widow. I did play for about an hour, but I was done after 30 minutes. Since we were playing cooperatively, Rus wouldn't let me stop playing!

I can't believe it has been so long since I wrote anything. I talked to Dr. C today about my immunology tests. After talking with Dr. Coulam, he told me she thought I should use IVIG, Heparin and baby aspirin. Yikes. Even though I knew there was a good chance of this coming, I am still panicked just thinking about it. IVIG is a blood product and so expensive and controversial.

I already have an appointment for a second consultation with Dr. P for the 2nd of October. I will ask him his opinion of all of this. Plus, I will call Dr. Coulam. Dr. C thinks that I should talk with her directly.

I feel totally overwhelmed right now. I should really not panic until I talk to Dr. Coulam!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,

    You rock. You are being SO productive with your IF journey. I'm am just so happy for you. I think too many people dealing with IF just drift aimlessly in treatment and don't really advocate for themselves. You are really choosing a positive direction and I'm psyched to hear how it goes.

    Anyway, I'm so happy you are doing all this and can't wait to read your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.