Sunday, September 9, 2007

Prunes

What am I going to do if these tests come back negative? What will it mean? The spontaneous abortion was a fluke? Just a bad genetic event?

Regardless, I am peaking so things go on. More sex. Too bad DH's shoulder hurts and my back hurts. I think that I am constipated. Some how no one is the mood.

My grandmother used to drink prune juice every day. I decided instead of using laxatives, I would try prune juice. Bad idea. I don't think that there is any thing quite so foul! And I like prunes. Prune juice really bares no resemblance to prunes at all. I can't even describe it. Maybe the brand I chose was not so good. All I know is I dumped it and I am going to stick to Metamucil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.