Sunday, November 16, 2008

Part-time

So, I had lunch with my boss and co-worker, Kathleen, last Friday and I did broach the subject of part-time work. My boss was very receptive. So, I am planning on going back to work 32 hours a week, which will allow me to keep full benefits. I may also go in a couple of days next month to meet with a co-worker of mine who is leaving. My boss said we could use those hours to cut down my PT even more when I first come back. That would be good.

It is definitely going to be an adjustment being back.

My boss has a son who has a lot of problems, like autism. So she gets what I am going through some what. I think it was a good deal worse for her though. I was actually hoping to get some "words of wisdom" from her, but she didn't have much to say accept that she knows how hard it is.

Wyatt spent a good deal of the visit crying. I brought a nipple for his bottle that didn't work so well. He did calm down when Kathleen held him and he could look at me. He smiled and cooed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.