Wyatt seems to really love bath time. I am going to have to start putting a towel underneath his tub because he splashes so much. I decided to take a video of him with my regular camera. You can't hear anything, but you can definitely see him splashing around. Well, I think that he is enjoying it anyway. He does look a little frantic, but I think he finds splashing amusing.
And here is where the video would have gone had it uploaded. After 10 hours of trying to load I left it overnight only to find our internet was down in the morning. So, we need to find an alternative plan to sharing our videos. Grrr.
We have done a bit better with his feedings in the past couple of days. Still not up to the 600ml that Robin suggested, but closing in.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.