Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A little update

Yesterday Wyatt fell asleep with his face down on Rus' arm while sucking on Rus' arm. The little weirdo.

I have a bruise on my arm where Wyatt bit me the other day.

Wyatt is sleeping much better now that he is warm. He did wake up at 4:45 this morning, but he was back asleep by the time I got out of the bathroom. I never know what to do. Should I just sleep on the couch? I am afraid of waking him up. I creep back in ever so slowly.

Today, at dinner time, Wyatt managed to pick up a puff and get it in his mouth. A major accomplishment! He has taken a real interest in trying to feed himself. I usually have a separate spoon for him to hold. He shoves whatever end happens to be convenient in his mouth. What was different about tonight was he actually tried to get the spoon in to his bowl. I tried to help, but he got really mad at me and pulled his arms in to his chest. He was so funny holding on to both spoons.

I think he also said "mama, " but it was very faint. He says "um-ma" a lot.

Wyatt is getting increasingly difficult to get to go to sleep these days. However, I am having some success with him falling asleep on his own in the crib.

Grandma and Grandpa M. will be here on Thursday. I just made a reservation for us to eat at Sea Salt on Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.