Since we missed a PT appointment with Lisa last Friday, we had a make-up on Monday. According to Rus it went OK. I couldn't really get that much out of him. Lisa will be back on Friday so I will see what is up then. I know that Rus mentioned the frog-legs to her and she was going to bring some sort of contraption for Wyatt. So the focus is on sitting and crawling. I know that little guy desperately wants to move. Today he was actually doing better getting his knees under his hips. Now he just needs to get the front up.
Tuesday we tried a babysitter out for three hours. Her name is Bruk (yes, really) and she was recommended by Roger and Ed's sitter, Mariah. I guess Mariah and Bruk are roommates. Wyatt spent a lot of time crying, but Rus got a lot of work done. Hopefully, things will work out better next time. Bruk was at least willing to come back. Apparently, she usually sits older kids, but really wanted to sit for a baby (or maybe she just told us that because she needs the extra dough, who knows).
Rus ended up on the couch Monday night because Wyatt and I were snoring and I was tossing and turning too much. Poor guy. Yesterday we realized that Rus and I are both sick. Unfortunately, Wyatt wanted to stay up extra late since he had a late afternoon nap and both Rus and I wanted to pass out. The upside was Wyatt slept until 6:30AM.
Wyatt might be sick too. He has sneezed a bit and has some extra snot. He snores a bit when he sleeps, but other than that he doesn't seem too sick. Still, Rus and I think that Wyatt picked up something at the audiologists when he was playing with those toys.
I am glad we have the ENT appointment on Friday - just to make sure that everything is OK. I am also really interested to know how much the boy weighs.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.