We had a great time at the Monterey Bay Aquarium yesterday. I am glad we went on Friday, it was pretty packed. I can't imagine what it would be like on the weekend. Apparently, Germans love fish as the place was packed full of Germans.
We had lunch in the restaurant. We got a table by the window complete with a set of binoculars.
We saw the otter feeding, the new sea horse exhibit, the penguins and jelly fish. Wyatt loved all of it. His favorite thing though was a little girl named Sophia we met on the back patio. She was also one year old and a crawler. Things started out well until Wyatt got a little overwhelming for her. It was pretty fun for both of them though. They crawled around (on concrete no less). I think both had been cooped up in their strollers for while by that point. I know Wyatt was glad to get a chance to stretch his legs.
We got a couple of books for Wyatt in the gift store. One on penguins and another called "Over in the Ocean."
He slept most of the way to and from the aquarium. Since we went home kind of late, he ended up going to bed later than usual. He woke up at around 5:15 crying, but I was able to pick him up and rock him and he went back to sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't for some time since I kept expecting him to wake up, but Rus got up with him this morning.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.