Both boys are doing great. Dr. Saba was really, really pleased with Wyatt's talking. He is perfectly normal for speech which is remarkable given his medical issues. Wyatt got a pneumococcal vaccine because they came out with a new one that has 13 of 23 variants as opposed to the one he already had which had 7 or 23 variants. After his shot, Rus took him to the lab to get his blood drawn to check for lead and anemia. I stayed with Seth to get his bizzillion vaccinations. He got three shots and one oral dose of rotavirus. Good times. Both are asleep right now I am sure due to the trauma of it all.
Seth goes back in two months and Wyatt in a year. Seth does have an umbilical hernia, which I suspected, but it should resolve on its own.
I decided to give Seth a go in the bumbo seat yesterday. He liked it OK, but it did make him spit up a bit. Wyatt had to get in it once he saw Seth. When he decided to get out I put Seth back in and Wyatt said, "no baby."
I think it is the camera angle that makes his feet look so big.
This morning Wyatt dropped his spoon on the floor and proclaimed, "I dropped it."
At breakfast yesterday (we were at a restaurant), Wyatt made noises like he was having a BM then proclaimed, "I poot."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.