So, we are seeing about putting an offer on the Bates house. There are still a lot of outstanding questions our Realtor is following up on though. I feel like it is a long shot. The owner has even taken it off the MLS, which means he probably got fed up and isn't too keen to sell now. Sigh. I hate this process.
Shrekles has decided he doesn't need to sleep very much during the day. He takes several micronaps from which he wakes immediately upon being put down. And one giant three hour nap in the middle of the day. He's taking it right now. For that, he can be put down. Go figure.
Yesterday he ended up with two baths. The second because the prune juice finally worked. I find that I have to part the folds on his thighs and really get in there to clean him. He is just so fat. I got a little disturbed yesterday, but I am over it today. Wyatt was never this chunky. After the prune explosion he drank a five ounce bottle and slept for three hours.
I got Wyatt to eat some blueberries yesterday. He thought that the were grapes and asked for them, but still he ate some. He also ate some sweet potato I had cooked in the slow cooker. Not a bad day for eating. His blood work showed he is slightly anemic. I am going to try and give him the poly-vi-sol so he gets more iron, but it tastes bad. I put it in milk, but that doesn't always work. I think I will buy some liverwurst, which he seemed to like at my parents. Apparently, pork liver has more iron. Prune juice has iron too. I don't think I can handle both of the boys on prune juice.
Wyatt some how managed to get a six inch chef's knife and turn on a burner this morning. (One of our covers for the stove broke.) Then he dumped out a full bag of recycling. He's a menace. I think that Seth is getting to him. He stubbed his toe or something yesterday and he had to come on my lap because I was holding Seth and he wouldn't go to Rus.
I was attempting to put this blog in to a book using Blurb software, but it is too big. I think I will break it down in to 2008 and 2009 for now. When I get the time. Right.
I talked to my boss today and things are going insane at work. Rachel had a viral bronchitis. She's 72 and was hospitalized, but as soon as she got out she was back to work. Tina feels like she can't stress her, do doesn't want to give her a lot of work. Matt's baby has something wrong with it. Eli goes for testing, including an MRI next week. They are telling him Eli is either blind, neurologically impaired or both. I feel so bad for Matt and his family.
I almost said I would come back to work early. Almost.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.