Last night we went to a holiday parade in Pleasanton. Our friends Tammy and Ron and their four-year-old son live in Dublin. We met up with some other college friends too - Paula and Sean and their son Zack (11 weeks) and Cris and Steve. We had some coordination snufus and Rus, Wyatt, Seth and I spent a large part of the parade by ourselves. We found a good spot on the curb, near another family with a girl around 4 or 5. Most of the parade was local businesses, boy scout troops, YMCA clubs, high school marching band and the like. When a group of cheerleaders came by the little girl next to us got very excited and started dancing. So, Wyatt got excited and started dancing too. People around us thought his brand of "kick dancing" was pretty funny. Next thing I know Wyatt makes a run for it and runs right in to the group of cheerleaders and starts to dance. Until I catch up to him and grab him that is. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life and boy was he MAD when I carried him off.
We had a good time watching the parade and hanging out with our friends. Zack has grown quite a bit. Devin and Wyatt ran around like nuts and had a lot of fun.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.