Sunday, December 5, 2010
Some milestones
I haven't been doing well with Seth's milestones! I think I mentioned he sits up on his own. He's been doing that since about five months. He got his first two bottom teeth at around 5 months 1 week. (I know that isn't really a milestones per se.) He still won't roll over although he rolls on to his sides from his back. He does raspberries a lot. He says na, na, na, ga, ga, ga and da, da, da. He has started to growl some. We started him on solids around 4.5 months. He is on stage two foods now. I didn't really worry about introducing things and watching for allergies. He can pick up cheerios, but not quite get them in to his mouth. When I put them in they usually come out and stick to his chin. Twice he sort of gagged on them. He still gets up 1-2 times a night. Usually 12-2 and 3-4. He is usually asleep by 9 and wakes up when we do since he gets woken up. He generally takes three naps, but the times can be random. I just introduced a sippy cup, which he likes to play with, but that's about it. And he scoots on his butt. He isn't fast, but he can definitely go where he wants. He kind of hops. It's pretty funny to watch, but Rus and I are a little concerned that he is not using his arms enough and isn't going to crawl. Seth doesn't like tummy time so much. He has started to go from sitting to stomach. Rus says mostly by flopping forward as I haven't seen him do it. I just sort of turn back to him and he is on his belly or two feet from where I left him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.