Rus took Seth in today for his pre-op for the MRI. Seth was cleared for anesthesia. The anesthesiologist has the final say the day of the appointment, but I guess it's happening. He weighs 25lb 9oz. He's "just under" 30". We have bought our last tubs of formula. Seth can move on to whole milk.
I am taking Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off next week. I realized I have been back to work six months and haven't taken any time off that wasn't for someone being sick. Yes, Tuesday is the MRI, but Wednesday both the boys are in day care so Rus and I will have date day. It will hopefully involve napping. I will have to restrain myself from doing something productive that day.
Recently, I asked Wyatt what my name is and he said some version of Stephanie. He also told me daddy's name is Rus. He then found Rus and called him Rus. Rus shot me a dirty look assuming I had put Wyatt up to it, but I hadn't. It took some talking to convince him otherwise. It is the sort of thing I would do. I admit it, but I didn't tell Wyatt to call him Rus instead of daddy.
Wyatt has moved on to tempura paints now. Can you see the two whales below? We have been furiously watching Free Willy lately. Or at least parts of it. Wyatt calls the movie "Dolphin." I have to keep reminding him it's an orca whale. We also got a whale and dolphin coloring book. I think that the whale shapes in this painting are coincidental, but he did have the what coloring book open next to him. Or maybe if you didn't know he had a whale coloring book, or was watching Free Willy, you might not see a whale at all and you think I am a crazy person. Rus and I see the whales.

Seth is a fierce peek-a-boo player. He also insists on drinking out of a Take and Toss sippy cup just to be like Wyatt. In fact, he is constantly trying to steal Wyatt's cup. You can imagine that doesn't sit well with Wyatt. And he wants in Wyatt's chair too. Guess what he is getting for his birthday. Yep, a Take and Toss cup. No, a chair!
I ordered some clothes to take pictures of the boys for spring. Maybe in the Rose Garden? That's where I took pictures of Wyatt one year. I don't think I will go to JCPenny, although I thought about it. I think the pictures are nicer if taken outside.
Here's a recent shot to the boys. Why doesn't Seth have on pants?! Or maybe the real question is why does Wyatt have pants on. I thought we were a pants optional family?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.