We saw the PA in the neurosurgery department this morning. It's the same guy we saw with Wyatt, Mr. Smith. I don't know what the honorific is for a physician's assistant. He examined Seth and reviewed the MRI results. He said everything looks good. He also said exclaimed over Seth's thighs. He said they were really muscular, which really cracked Rus and I up. He did mention that Dr. Saba mentioned low tone in the request for consultation. That made me momentary panic inside as I thought Wyatt has low tone in his legs and they both have this marker's on their backs for tethered spinal cord so there must be something genetic going on. I should have had Wyatt tested. Then I moved past that. Mr. Smith doesn't think that Seth has low tone. He didn't think Wyatt did either when he examined him though.
At the end of the exam Mr. Smith says that everything is great, but too bad about his ears. Rus and I both think that he is talking about Seth's ears sticking out, but I realize a second later he knows Seth is having tubes put in his ears. Rus makes a joke about taping Seth's ears down. Mr. Smith says he is referring to the tubes and we all have a good laugh.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.