Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mine and no

Seth has got those down cold.  In fact, he occasionally says, "No!" and points at my face.  Charming.

He also says ball, bubble and mama.  I think a few others I am forgetting.  He meows and growls.  I actually think he says around 15 words.  A lot of very vague approximations.

He is really in to books right now.  He loves the "That's Not My . . ." series.

He is going through a super-clingy period where all he wants is me.  Particularly, me carrying him.  The boy is too heavy for that though.  Over 29lbs at his last checkup.

I have noticed that Wyatt has started peddling on the trikes at preschool.  He was just pushing himself around with his feet for a long time.  I have been encouraging him to peddle his trike in the yard.  (We bought a pump for the tires.)

Wyatt's favorite question right now is, "What's he doing?"  He asks this multiples times.  I answer multiple times until I finally ask him what he thinks "he" is doing.  He replies, "I don't know." and it continues with him asking again what "he" is doing.

He told me last night that oma's name is Door-fee and opa's name is Hem-moot.  I have told him that a few times now what their names are, but he offered it unprompted last night.  He was really proud of himself for knowing.  We are working on gran and grandad too.

Last week at preschool they had a giant bubble show, magician show, PJ day and made volcanoes and bottle rockets.  Or at least that's what I gather from the newsletter.  Since we didn't go in on Friday, I don't know if Wyatt actually made a volcano or not.  I still think he is a little young for that kind of stuff, but I am glad he is being exposed to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.