Sunday, August 28, 2011

My pillow!

Oma just stayed with us for a few days so that Rus and I could work while Wyatt's school was closed for a week.  She took him to the zoo and both the boys to the Avenue Terrace Playground.  (I get the impression the ATP is a dump.  We haven't been there.)  She also decided to put Wyatt in underwear to see what would happen.

What happened is I went to bed and found my pillow wet when I laid down.  Wyatt peed on my pillow and the mattress and the floor.  Clearly, he peed while standing, looking out the window at the backyard.  It took me some time to figure out what it was.  Yes, it smelled, but not that bad and frankly the idea that he would stand on my pillow and pee on it didn't register.

Anyway, I bought a new pillow this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.