OK, it felt like forever, but considering we were expecting two nights we got off easy. The surgery went so "amazingly well" (surgeon's words) that they put us in as a HOPS case and we were discharged at 10:30 today. Wyatt went home with Tylenol w/ Codeine and some ear drops. He is really happy to be free to crawl around, although he is currently taking a nap. He is still pretty congested, so he is snoring loudly.
He was starting to get really antsy this morning at the hospital. It was getting hard to hold him in our laps and we didn't want to let him crawl on the floor.
He hasn't started eating really well yet, but I am sure by later today that will change. I think he is having some trouble swallowing still. We got the clear from Dr. Yokoo to use his Haberman bottle and a spoon. I assumed when we got home that he would down a bottle, but that didn't happen. He has taken a few sips, but not much. I gave him a few spoons of yogurt and applesauce too, but he isn't eating very much.
He just got up. Got to go.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.