Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rough night

It was a rough night for Wyatt. He is so congested he can hardly breath out of his nose. He is making an awful amount of noise. Plus, he is thrashing around a lot, looking for a position he can breath better I guess. I was laying in bed last night feeling awful because we forgot to elevate the crib, but I held him this morning while he slept and he sounded just as bad as when he was lying flat.

I decided to give him regular Tylenol this morning instead of the version with codeine. He didn't seem that uncomfortable at first, but I think it was a mistake. Now I have to wait until 10:40am to give him the Tylenol with codeine. Luckily, he is asleep. He's been a asleep for two hours. He's exhausted.

So are we.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.