Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to normal

Seth really enjoyed my Nepalese lentils at the farmers market today. He actually started to get mad when I didn't spoon them in fast enough. Wyatt had his usual waffle and we sat and listened to blues. Wyatt loves the guitars.

It was pretty cold though and as usual the boys were under-dressed. We also stopped and got Wyatt some new shoes, which resulted in a tantrum when we had leave the extensive Thomas the Train setup. We will be avoiding that store for forever from now on.

Wyatt is now in his big boy bed. We got him this cool turtle light that casts stars on the ceiling in blue, green or orange. It automatically shuts off after 45 minutes. We also stopped using the sleep sack, but he refuses to wear socks or footed pjs or to even use a blanket. I have to cover him after he falls asleep and hope he stays that way.

After I gave Seth a bottle at five this morning I checked on Wyatt and he was on top of the covers. Later on he was off the bed except his head. The rest of him was nestled on big dog.

I finally got my hair cut and colored. I feel like a new woman! We saw 824 Santa Ray again. This was the house we had bid on the very first time, but the bank wanted more. Now it has gone through foreclosure auction. It listed at 20,000 more than before but no where near the BPO of 650,000. We think we will put another offer in and see what happens.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.