I am pleased to announce that Seth does roll over both directions now (stomach to back and back to stomach). He also claps his hands. He is very close to holding a bottle on his own. He will drink out of a sippy cup, but won't hold that up. He mostly wants to smash it in to his tray and drop it on the floor. And then peer over to see where it goes and if I will pick it up again. He seems like he wants to crawl, but then he thinks better of it and butt scoots instead. He might just be a butt scooter.
I took him with me to lunch today and he was quite a hit in the restaurant. He was so good. I think he is definitely sick and that's why he was so mellow.
Rus took Wyatt to the Exploratorium while we were at lunch. It was great fun for Wyatt. Rus was exhausted by the whole event. Wyatt required one time out. He apparently got over excited. Plus, he only had a fifteen minute nap. On the way home he screamed for me the whole time.
I have been told Wyatt is a mama's boy.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry about Wyatt being a "mama's boy." It's just a normal phase, enjoy it while it lasts. He will grow up soon enough and you will look back and wish you had thos precious times back.
ReplyDelete