Monday, January 24, 2011

When Wyatt's attack

In Target. You can see the scratch on my forehead and one on my upper lip barely. Let's just say Wyatt and I have a difference of opinion on shopping. More on this story later.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

So I had meant to come back to this. Basically, after shopping I took Wyatt outside of Target while Rus and Seth waited in line to pay. There are these huge concrete balls that Wyatt was interested in and I put him on top of one. Then I remembered we needed onions. Rus was still inside in line so I decide to grab Wyatt to run in and get the onions. Wyatt was not impressed with my need for onions. He wacked my glasses off my face and scratched me. I finally stooped down, pressed both of his arms to his side and told him to stop hitting and scratching me. Then he sobbed. We made quite a spectacle of ourselves. I ended up handing Wyatt off to Rus at the register as Wyatt and I had had enough of one another at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.