Yes, I had to call them today and it was my own damn fault. After coming up with this log for his medications and recording his bottle feeding amounts, I completely ignored it and gave Wyatt his second dose of Zegerid three hours after his first instead of 12 hours after his first.
So I decided to call poison control. After a little research in to the dose I had given him, they told me not to worry about it.
I figured it wasn't that big of a deal, but damn it. Shame on me.
In other news, there was a construction worker flagging us away from our street when we came home from the OT appointment. So we went up to go around the other way. That way was completely blocked. I jumped out of the car, starting waving my arm and snapping my fingers at them. I started yelling (because they had on a jackhammer). They agreed to back the truck up so we could drive down the street. That was pretty uncharacteristic of me, but I was really annoyed.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.