We haven't had any doctor visits lately. Just home health nurse last Wednesday. He weighed 10lb 8oz. Rus and I think he may have had a growth spurt this past week because he seems noticeably bigger. We will find out on Thursday when the nurse is back.
Grandma and grandpa Golz were up for a few days to watch Wyatt while Rus and I attended Cris and Steve's wedding. I was a bridesmaid and Rus was the officiant. It's been quite a while since I have gotten dressed up.
I was really apprehensive about attending the wedding, as being in the wedding meant a big time commitment, but in the end I am glad we did it. Everyone was really impressed with the ceremony that Rus put together.I think that Wyatt enjoyed his time with his grandparents. It's funny, we told the McLaughlin and Golz grandparents that Wyatt was colicky and in both cases when the grandparents watched him he was pretty good.
As soon as my parents left he had another meltdown though. I must be doing something wrong! Can't blame Rus as he was away at EA. In general, Wyatt has been better. The only thing I think prevents him from being more pleasant is gas.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.