Friday, October 24, 2008

Miss Hana

We went for a walk with Hana and Roger today. We thought Wyatt was big, but compared to Hana he is a shrimp. Of course, she is 4 months (corrected age) older than Wyatt so that was to be expected. Still, the difference was huge.

The difference in temperament was big too. Hana quietly observed the scene until we stopped to sit, then she giggled as Roger bounced her up and down. Wyatt, in comparison, cried the whole time pretty much until we put the pacifier in his mouth when we stopped. In his defense, he had a poopy diaper we didn't clean up until we got home. Wyatt is also about 500 times more expressive than Hana. He is a very expressive baby.

Roger told me Hana was only recently taking a five or six oz bottle and she probably only drank around 22-28 oz a day he thought. Where does 30-40 oz come from? I don't get it. He also said that she is all over the place in terms of how much she takes in a day. I wish we had the luxury of being so lax, but I can't say what is Wyatt being full versus tired.

I talked to my co-worker Sara today. Her son was born on August 27th, so not far off from Wyatt EDD. He is 12 lbs. It was nice to talk to Sara, except I found myself going on and on and on and I didn't get much info from her. Than Wyatt woke up and I had to go. We will try and get together next week. Just not Monday or Tuesday. Interestingly, she has the same neurologist for her kids - Dr. Malhotra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.