Wyatt was having one of his typical meltdowns this evening. At first, I thought he was hungrier earlier than usual, but he didn't really want his bottle. I decided we should go for a walk. So we put him in his stroller, in a onesie, threw a blanket on him and I tried to shove the "I love NY" hat on his head I bought when Rus and I were last there. Unfortunately, the hat didn't really fit.
It was cool outside and I didn't feel like he was properly dressed despite the blanket. We decided to go anyway. For most of Grand Ave. Wyatt seemed very entertained. He cooed a lot. We decided to stop by Trader Joe's for milk, bread and paper towels. That is when things turned for the worse. Wyatt didn't like being in there and cried for most of the way home from there.
Still, his crying is a lot less offensive when outside than bouncing off our apartment walls. I still think he did enjoy the ride. Next time I will dress him more appropriately and we won't stop in TJ. Plus, I think it is just good exercise for Rus and I.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.