Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Boys still asleep

I really think Wyatt has a bad cold. Rus seems to have a cold and I think I may have caught it myself as I feel like my throat is scratchy this morning. Wyatt is still asleep at close to 6:45. Poor little guy. We think now that the drool is mucus and not saliva. It probably drains in to his mouth a lot because of the cleft. No wonder his stools are loose. He also spit up yesterday, which I attribute to the drainage. We decided it must be mucus after noticing the spider web like consistency of his drool. At least it is clear.

I considered staying home today, but since I am taking Tuesday and Wednesday of next week off, I think I better just go in.

I asked Rus to double-check with Dr. Saba that it is still OK to take Wyatt on the plane down to Long Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.