Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sitting

Wyatt managed to pull himself to sitting three times today. That's very exciting progress.

Where we haven't made much progress is finger-foods.

Still no crawling yet, but I feel like he might be getting closer. Rus and I both noticed that he seems to be slightly behind with his left leg. In fact, I was wondering if he was going to sit instead of crawl because his left leg was lagging. He always ends up pushing himself on to his side with his right leg. Or so we think. We will ask Lisa about it today.

I was fine with that discussion until lunch, when I freaked out for a while. I thought I was going to vomit.

I have to keep reminding myself that Wyatt has made some amazing accomplishments. He really isn't that far behind on gross motor. We might be reading too much in to the left leg thing. Had I not spoken to Dr. Malhotra, I wouldn't have thought anything of it. Now I am scrutinizing everything he does on his left side.

Bruk came by to babysit today.

I have been making more of an effort to brush Wyatt's teeth now. Wyatt has been going to sleep in his crib all by himself. We are down to about 10 minutes of complaining. It's working pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.