We had our level 2 ultrasound today. Everything looked great. Both umbilical arteries are present. No velamentous cord insertion. Placenta looks normal. Amntiotic fluid normal. Organs look normal. FM 2.0 is now measuring 19w4d. The ultrasound report showed an EDD of 5/10, but I don't know that is official. Here are some shots. First the profile shot.

And the foot with toes curled.

And finally, what I like to call "The Crypt Keeper."

I think it's funny the sonographer thought that this picture was so cute. Rus and I both think it's creepy, but that's why Rus likes it.
I also had the AFP screen blood work drawn today. Good thing too considering I had until week 20 to get it and according to my LMP, I am 18w1d. Thought I had more time!
Rus and I are having one heck of a time coming up with a name for FM2.0. Rus likes one and I like a completely different one. Clearly, we need to ditch those names and come up with a completely different one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.