Friday, December 4, 2009

Who is this bearded guy?

We took Wyatt to Sun Valley Mall to see Santa today. There was hardly a line, which was nice. Wyatt spent the whole time being completely dumbfounded. He would not smile. The helpful elf said, "Well, at least he was looking at the camera." I cropped the picture down quite a bit as the giant purple chair was taking up most of the frame. I guess they feel the purple chair gets top billing. I will say Wyatt looked really cute in his outfit. I spent most of the time laughing because Wyatt was so perplexed by Santa. I wonder if we should take him again. Maybe he would be more comfortable.

After that we went to Target for more fleece sleepers and a Chrismas tree. We got a smaller one we can keep on a table. It fit in the trunk of our car.

The packages are starting to trickle in. I really need to get going with the Chrismas shopping! I finally have Internet access on this computer again, so that will help.

Ugh! That purple is horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.