Thursday when Rus picked Wyatt and I up from day care he mentioned that the lights had gone out in our area. We decided to go out to dinner if the lights were still out when we drove by the house. Since they were, we all went to Mijori with the hope the lights would be back on by the time we were done.
Rus had sushi and I had a bento box with teriyaki salmon that I shared with Wyatt. He loved the salmon. He also loved the tempura. Oh and we both gave him the tofu from our miso soup. Wyatt seems to really like being fed with chopsticks. Rus wanted to start feeding him with chopsticks at home, but I am afraid the novelty will ware off. So, we will leave it as a restaurant thing in hopes to keep him amused.
Things started to get crowded as we began to leave. As we started to drive back I could feel my stomach start to turn. I spent a good deal of the evening in the bathroom. Luckily, the lights were on. Wyatt didn't seem to be bothered. I figured it was my bowels and Wyatt would be OK. He went to bed without a hitch.
I feel asleep at 9:30 and was up again at 11:45. I decided after another trip to the bathroom I would sleep on the couch. At 3:45 Wyatt woke up screaming. We took turns holding him. Tried a sippy. He passed some gas, so I thought he would be OK, but every time we put him in his crib he screamed again. I finally told Rus I had given up and was just going to stay up with him. Rus said no, let's try bringing him in our bed. We did and he eventually fell back asleep after a round of Baby Beluga. That was 5am. He was up again at 5:50. I don't think I had fallen back asleep for 20 minutes. Ugh.
He only took a 45 minute nap today when Tamsen came over to babysit him when we went for the ultrasound. He went down tonight at 6pm. I have no idea what he is going to do tomorrow morning.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.