Monday, February 1, 2010

Standing

Wyatt has been trying very hard to stand lately. Rus said he stood for a whole five seconds today, which is amazing. We both saw him take three tentative steps last night. I even got them on video. I was really filming him crawling like crazy, batting around his big, red, ball. He stopped and pulled himself up on the front door to the stairs. He backed himself so he was against the wall. And then took three quick steps before he squatted and came to his knees.

Rus and Wyatt went to Japan Center today and got Seth a "Year of the Tiger" ornament. Wyatt refused to take a nap today after sleeping a while 15 minutes in the car. So, during the drive home from work, after the boys picked me up, Wyatt fell asleep! And he has stayed asleep. I think he is down for the night. I hardly got to see him. I feel sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.